Based on the same-titled book series by Jonathan Stroud, Lockwood & Co. is a British detective thriller television series created by Joe Cornish for Netflix. Continue reading to know about Lockwood & Co. Total Episode List. It had its premiere on January 27, 2023, and had eight episodes. The Screaming Staircase and The Whispering Skull’s plots from the first two volumes are continued here.
Lockwood & Co Total Episode List, First Aired, Run Time
|S01E01||This Will Be Us||January 27, 2023Netflix||49|
|S01E02||Let Go Of Me||January 27, 2023Netflix||47|
|S01E03||Doubt Thou The Stars||January 27, 2023Netflix||43|
|S01E04||Sweet Dreams||January 27, 2023Netflix||44|
|S01E05||Death Is Coming||January 27, 2023Netflix||40|
|S01E06||You Never Asked||January 27, 2023Netflix||43|
|S01E07||Mesmerised||January 27, 2023Netflix||38|
|S01E08||Not The Eternal (season finale)||January 27, 2023Netflix||45|
The Santa Clauses Total Episode List, Length, Run Time & Cast
Lockwood & Co: Cast
- Ruby Stokes portraying Lucy Carlyle
- actor Cameron Chapman plays Anthony Lockwood.
- acting as George Karim is Ali Hadji-Heshmati.
- Michael Clarke portraying Skull
- Deputy Inspector Barnes, Ivanno Jeremiah
- As The Golden Blade, Luke Treadaway
- Playing Penelope Fittes is Morven Christie.
- starring Jack Bandeira as Quill Kipps
- Ben Crompton portraying Julius Winkman
- With Hayley Konadu as Flo Bones
- Rhianna Dorris as Kat Godwin
- Paddy Holland portrays Bobby Vernon.
- Rico Vina plays Ned Shaw
- Louise Brealey portrays Pamela Joplin
When will Netflix premiere the second season of Lockwood & Co?
Within one or two months of a new show’s debut, Netflix often announces a renewal; nevertheless, it can take 12 to 18 months for a new show to go from conception to completion. Season two of Lockwood & Co. would presumably premiere in the spring of 2024, if they were lucky enough to receive that sweet, sweet renewal announcement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are Lockwood and Co. romantic?
It has lots of action and is thrilling and eerie. Unusually for young adult novels, it also lacks romance, which is fantastic.
Who is Lockwood and Co. for?
What better time of year to curl up with a ghost story as the days grow shorter and the nights lengthen? suitable for children aged 7 to 12.
Where is Lockwood and Co. shot?
They shot at Kensal Green Cemetery. The exterior scenes were shot in Islington, so you can go looking for Lockwood’s home there. Although it looks natural, the inside was constructed in a studio.