Eric Garcia is the author of the American heist drama television miniseries titled Kaleidoscope. The eight-part series follows master thief Leo Pap (Giancarlo Esposito) and his team as they attempt a $7 billion grand theft but are foiled by betrayal, greed, and other threats. Netflix made Kaleidoscope available on January 1st, 2023.
The Silent Sea Season 2 Total Episode List, Run Time, and Cast
Kaleidoscope Total Episode List, First Aired, Run Time
|S01E01||Yellow||January 1, 2023Netflix||47|
|S01E02||Green||January 1, 2023Netflix||44|
|S01E03||Violet||January 1, 2023Netflix||48|
|S01E04||Blue||January 1, 2023Netflix||51|
|S01E05||Orange||January 1, 2023Netflix||49|
|S01E06||Red||January 1, 2023Netflix||34|
|S01E07||Pink||January 1, 2023Netflix||56|
|S01E08||White (series finale)||January 1, 2023Netflix||47|
- Leo Pap/Ray Vernon, a professional criminal and the mastermind behind the $7 billion theft, is portrayed by Giancarlo Esposito.
- Roger Salas / Graham Davies, played by Rufus Sewell, was Leo’s old crime associate and now owns the corporate security company “SLS,” which prevents criminals from breaking into vaults.
- Paz Vega plays Ava Mercer, a member of Leo’s group who is both a lawyer and a weapons expert.
- Rosaline Elbay plays Judy Goodwin, a member of Leo’s group who specialises in explosives.
- Bob Goodwin, Judy’s husband and one of Leo’s crew’s safe crackers, is played by Jai Courtney.
- Hannah Kim (née Vernon), who works as the head of digital security at SLS and is pregnant, is portrayed by Tati Gabrielle.
- Leo’s cellmate in jail was a smuggler named Stan Loomis, played by Peter Mark Kendall.
Will there be a second season of Kaleidoscope?
First off, the show has been referred to be a “limited series,” which means that it will only air once for the time being.
Esposito discussed Kaleidoscope and how it came out at a hectic moment in his career in an interview with TV Line. “So, it’s as nice and busy as it gets, but I must admit, I’m riding a creative wave. I mean, I know that audiences and you think, “Man, this guy never stops working,” but I’ve had the chance to work on excellent projects where I was unable to say no. Netflix hasn’t officially announced Kaleidoscope Season 2, but it doesn’t currently appear likely.
My Name Season 2 total episodes List, Length, Run Time, and Cast
Who is Leo Kaleidoscope’s killer?
Nate Katsuki, the actor, doesn’t appear in the “Pink” episode, although his name does appear in the credits. Thus, it would appear that Brad ultimately takes Leo’s life.
How many episodes of Kaleidoscope are there?
Contains season 1 of Netflix’s Kaleidoscope, which has nine episodes with unique authors chosen at random for each viewer.
Can Kaleidoscope be viewed in any order?
The episodes can be seen in any sequence. The series premiered on January 1 and is currently the top TV show on Netflix.
Which viewing order for Kaleidoscope is ideal?
I do, however, firmly feel that Netflix provided me with the ideal viewing order: Green, Yellow, Violet, Orange, Blue, Red, Pink, and White. “Green,” which began seven years ago, is the ideal starting point.
What makes it a kaleidoscope?
The three Greek words ‘kalos’, ‘eidos,’ and’scopos,’ which translate to beauty, form, and observer, respectively, are the origin of the word kaleidoscope.