Florence Pugh Movies and TV Shows List: Florence Pugh is an English actress who has appeared in a variety of movies and television shows. She rose to prominence with her lead role in the film “Lady Macbeth” (2016) and has since appeared in several critically acclaimed films, including “Little Women” (2019), “Midsommar” (2019), and “Black Widow” (2021).
Pugh was born on January 3, 1996 in Oxford, England. She began her acting career at a young age, appearing in several stage productions and television shows. In 2016, she garnered widespread attention for her lead role in the film “Lady Macbeth”, which earned her numerous accolades and established her as a rising star in the industry.
Pugh has been nominated for several awards for her performances, including a BAFTA Rising Star Award and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. In addition to her acting career, Pugh is also known for her activism and has spoken out on issues such as mental health and body image.
Florence Pugh Movies and TV Shows Analysis
Florence Pugh began her acting career at a young age, appearing in several stage productions and television shows. She made her professional acting debut in the 2013 film “The Falling”, in which she played the lead role of Lydia. The film received positive reviews and Pugh’s performance was widely praised.
According to IMDb, Florence Pugh has an overall rating of 7.3 out of 10 based on her work in movies and TV shows. This rating is based on the average of all the ratings given by IMDb users to the movies and TV shows in which she has appeared.
Some of Pugh’s highest-rated works on IMDb include the film “Little Women” (2019), which has a rating of 7.6 out of 10, and the film “Midsommar” (2019), which has a rating of 7.2 out of 10. Pugh has also received positive ratings for her performances in TV shows such as “The Little Drummer Girl” (2018), which has a rating of 7.4 out of 10.
It’s worth noting that IMDb ratings are based on the opinions of individual users and should be taken with a grain of salt. Different users may have different opinions about a movie or TV show, so the ratings can vary widely.
Florence Pugh Acted In Movies And TV Shows Like That
- 2024 — Thunderbolts as Yelena Belova
- 2023 — Dune: Part Two as Princess Irulan Corrino
- 2023 — Oppenheimer as Jean Tatlock
- 2023 — A Good Person as Allison
- 2022 — Puss in Boots: The Last Wish as Goldilocks (voice)
- 2022 — The Wonder as Lib Wright
- 2022 — Don’t Worry Darling as Alice
- 2022 — Running Wild with Bear Grylls: The Challenge (1 episode) as Self
- 2022 — Marvel Studios Assembled: The Making of Hawkeye as Self – Yelena
- 2021 — Hawkeye (6 episodes) as Yelena Belova
- 2021 — Attack of the Hollywood Clichés! as Self-Actress
- 2021 — Black Widow as Yelena Belova
- 2021 — Marvel Studios Assembled (1 episode) as Self
- 2020 — Father of the Bride Part 3 (ish) as Megan Banks
- 2020 — Acting for a Cause (1 episode) as Jessica Goldman
- 2019 — Little Women as Amy March
- 2019 — Midsommar as Dani
- 2019 — In the Time It Takes to Get There as Lucille
- 2019 — Fighting with My Family as Saraya ‘Paige’ Knight
- 2018 — Malevolent as Angela Sayers
- 2018 — The Little Drummer Girl (6 episodes) as Charmian ‘Charlie’ Ross
- 2018 — Outlaw King as Elizabeth Burgh
- 2018 — King Lear as Cordelia
- 2018 — Leading Lady Parts as Actress #4
- 2018 — The Commuter as Gwen
- 2016 — Lady Macbeth as Katherine Lester
- 2016 — Marcella (3 episodes) as Cara Thomas
- 2015 — Paradise Lost? as Eve
- 2015 — The Falling as Abbie Mortimer
Florence Pugh Best Movies
01. Lady Macbeth (2016)
Florence Pugh played the lead role of Katherine in the British film “Lady Macbeth” (2016). The film, which was directed by William Oldroyd, is based on the novella “Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District” by Nikolai Leskov and tells the story of a young woman who is trapped in a loveless marriage and becomes involved in an affair with a worker on her husband’s estate. Pugh received critical acclaim for her performance as Katherine, and the film was a success at the box office and at film festivals. Pugh’s performance in “Lady Macbeth” helped to further establish her as a rising star in the film industry.
- Release date – 28th April 2017
- Running time – 1 hour 29 minutes
- Genre – Drama, Romance
- Directed by – William Oldroyd
- Based on – Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District by Nikolai Leskov
- Box Office / Budget – $5.4 million / $650,000
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 6.8 / 71%
- Where to watch – Prime Video, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, YouTube TV, YouTube
02. Black Widow (2021)
In the MCU film “Black Widow” (2021), Florence Pugh played the role of Yelena Belova, a highly trained assassin and former KGB agent who becomes a key ally of the titular character, Black Widow (played by Scarlett Johansson). Pugh’s character is introduced as a rival of Black Widow’s, but the two women eventually team up to take on a common enemy. The film, which was directed by Cate Shortland, is set after the events of “Captain America: Civil War” (2016) and follows Black Widow as she confronts her past and tries to make amends for her actions.
- Release date – 9th July 2021
- Running time – 2 hour 13 minutes
- Genre – Action, Adventure
- Directed by – Cate Shortland
- Based on – Marvel Comics
- Box Office / Budget – $379.8 million / $200 million
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 6.7 / 82%
- Where to watch – Disney+, Prime Video, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, Apple TV
03. Little Women (2019)
In the film “Little Women” (2019), Florence Pugh played the role of Amy March, one of the four sisters at the center of the story. The film, which was directed by Greta Gerwig, is a coming-of-age drama based on the novel of the same name by Louisa May Alcott. Pugh’s character, Amy, is the youngest of the March sisters and is known for her artistic talent and her determination to succeed. The film follows the sisters as they grow up and navigate the challenges of adulthood, including love, loss, and the pursuit of their dreams.
- Release date – 25th December 2019
- Running time – 2 hour 15 minutes
- Genre – Drama, Romance
- Directed by – Greta Gerwig
- Based on – Little Women 1868 novel by Louisa May Alcott
- Box Office / Budget – $218.9 million / $40 million
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 7.8 / 83%
- Where to watch – Prime Video, Netflix, Apple TV, YouTube TV, YouTube
04. Midsommar (2019)
Florence Pugh played the lead role of Dani Archer, a young woman who travels to a remote village in Sweden to participate in a festival that only takes place once every 90 years. Pugh’s character is grieving the recent loss of her parents and is struggling to cope with the trauma. She is invited to join her boyfriend, Christian (played by Jack Reynor), and his friends on the trip, but as the festival progresses, Dani becomes increasingly isolated and vulnerable, and she finds herself caught up in a series of disturbing and violent events. Pugh received critical acclaim for her performance in the film, which was directed by Ari Aster.
- Release date – 3rd July 2019
- Running time – 2 hour 51 minutes
- Genre – Horror, Thriller
- Directed by – Ari Aster
- Written by – Ari Aster
- Box Office / Budget – $48 million / $9 million
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 7.1 / 70%
- Where to watch – Prime Video, Netflix, Vudu, Apple TV, YouTube TV
05. Outlaw King (2018)
In the historical drama film “Outlaw King” (2018), Florence Pugh played the role of Elizabeth de Burgh, the queen consort of Scotland. The film, which was directed by David Mackenzie, tells the story of Robert the Bruce (played by Chris Pine), a Scottish nobleman who becomes the King of Scotland and leads a rebellion against English rule. Pugh’s character, Elizabeth, is the wife of Robert the Bruce and is portrayed as a strong and supportive partner who helps him in his efforts to reclaim his kingdom.
- Release date – 6th September 2018
- Running time – 2 hour 17 minutes
- Genre – Drama, Action
- Directed by – David Mackenzie
- Written by – Bash Doran, David Mackenzie, James MacInnes
- Box Office / Budget – NA / $120 million
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 6.9 / 77%
- Where to watch – Netflix, Prime Video, Vudu, Apple TV, YouTube TV
06. The Commuter (2018)
Florence Pugh play Gwen in the film “The Commuter” (2018). “The Commuter” is a crime thriller film that stars Liam Neeson as an insurance salesman who becomes caught up in a criminal conspiracy while commuting home on a train. The film, which was directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, also stars Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, and Sam Neill.
- Release date – 12th January 2018
- Running time – 1 hour 44 minutes
- Genre – Action, Thriller
- Directed by – Jaume Collet-Serra
- Story by – Byron Willinger, Philip de Blasi
- Box Office / Budget – $119.9 million / $30 million
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 6.3 / 71%
- Where to watch – Netflix, Prime Video, Vudu, Apple TV, YouTube TV, YouTube
07. Don’t Worry Darling (2022)
The 2022 American psychological thriller film Don’t Worry Darling is directed by Olivia Wilde and written by Katie Silberman, with Carey Van Dyke, Shane Van Dyke, and Silberman contributing to the spec material. Florence Pugh plays Alice Chambers in the movie. The movie centres on a picture-perfect housewife who starts to think that the town’s controlling guy is hiding a deadly secret from the locals as she lives there in a business town.
- Release date – 23rd September 2022
- Running time – 2 hour 3 minutes
- Genre – Drama, Horror
- Directed by – Olivia Wilde
- Story by – Carey Van Dyke, Shane Van Dyke, Katie Silberman
- Box Office / Budget – $86.7 million / $35 million
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 6.2 / 58%
- Where to watch – HBO, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube TV, YouTube
08. The Wonder (2022)
Sebastián Lelio is the director of the 2022 psychological historical drama movie The Wonder. The screenplay for Emma Donoghue’s 2016 novel of the same name was written by Lelio, Alice Birch, and Emma Donoghue. It centres on an English nurse who is dispatched to a remote Irish town to examine a little “fasting girl” who somehow manages to survive without food. The story is set shortly after the Great Famine. As Elizabeth “Lib” Wright, Florence Pugh takes the lead.
- Release date – 4th November 2022
- Running time – 1 hour 43 minutes
- Genre – Drama, Mystery
- Directed by – Sebastián Lelio
- Based on – The Wonder by Emma Donoghue
- Box Office / Budget – NA / NA
- IMDb / Google User ratings – 6.6 / 87%
- Where to watch – Netflix, HBO, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube TV, YouTube
The Final Word
I really hope you find the list of Shameik Moore Movies and TV Shows to be useful. Keep checking biohaunt.com for further listings like this. I appreciate you continuing to read. If you like this, be sure to look at the other lists of movies and TV series from other actors and actresses.